1. This quote is valid for the next 30 days, after which values may be subject to change.
2. All work undertaken will be discussed and agreed prior to the start date and all work will be completed by Premier Lawns unless otherwise agreed.
3. The price quoted for work includes all labor and materials – green waste disposal is charged as an EXTRA unless stated otherwise.
4. The term waste removal refers only to waste produced by PREMIER LAWNS.
5. Any addition and/or alterations to the contract shall be properly treated as variations and subject to written instructions and additional payments may be required to cover the agreed changes.
6. The client shall provide access to the site/s during Premier Lawns normal working hours (Monday to Friday 8 am – 5.30pm).
7. PREMIER LAWNS is not able to accept responsibility for any damage to (or cost involved with) any underground hazards, obstructions or services not made known to us in writing on a site plan.
8. Severe weather conditions, including drought, may cause the delay of visits but this will not affect the original, agreed price.
9. The removal of dog excrement or litter from the site is the responsibility of the client. If there is dog excrement on the lawn, we may not be able to carry out the work but the client will still be charged a minimum of £15 for a visit to cover costs such as insurance, fuel, equipment wears and tear etc if the visit has been pre-arranged.
10. Grass Cutting – Prior to commencement of Grass Cutting we remove obstacles from the area to be cut. We will cut the entire of any grassed area to good industry practice levels for the intended use. Premier Lawns will not be held responsible for grass clumping due to damp weather conditions where grass arisings are to remain on-site and uncollected.
11. Hedges – When maintaining hedges, the specified price is to remove the last 6 months’ growth, reduction work will be quoted separately by us. We will carry out hedge trimming where possible, outside the bird nesting season March-July inclusive. If we find an occupied birds’ nest whilst hedge trimming work will cease and the client will be informed. Work will re-commence as soon as possible after the area becomes unoccupied.
12. Pesticides – premier Lawns will ensure that pesticide application is carried out when weather conditions are suitable. Spraying will be carried out by fully qualified NPTC operators and in compliance with all statutory requirements. Weather depending, we will carry out spraying when programmed. The application of any treatment will be made during appropriate weather conditions.
13. Premier lawns accept no responsibility for accidental breakages arising from their work. Any reparation payment or works that may be made is solely at the discretion of Premier lawns and admits no fault or liability.
14. Damage caused to property due to stones and other items left in the lawn:
15. Premier lawns cannot be held responsible for damage caused by small stones and other items left in the clients’ lawn. While we try to take every care around pebbled/landscaped areas, the client is responsible for ensuring stones aren’t in the lawn.
16. If access to the site is prevented on the date of a scheduled visit or if less than 3 days’ notice is given PREMIER LAWNS services reserves the right to charge for the visit in full.
17. PREMIER LAWNS will send an invoice to the client after each visit.
18. The client will be responsible for all payments to PREMIER LAWNS.
19. Payment terms are 5 days from the date of the invoice. If you do not settle the invoice in full by the due date for payment, we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 5% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England’s from time to time. The interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. An admin fee may be applicable. You must pay the interest together with the overdue amount.
20. Payment methods are cash, cheque, direct from invoice, direct debit, go cardless and internet bank transfer.
21. Cancelled direct debits: The client remains liable for payment for any work completed up to the date of cancellation if not covered by previous payments. The client will be refunded for the payment taken if the work has not yet been completed.
22. Premier Lawns may use images of your garden/property resulting from photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for the purpose of Premier Lawns training, to provide accurate quotes, disputes, and complaint resolution and marketing This may include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in printed and online publicity such as website, YouTube and our Facebook business page. At times we may state the general area that the property is located in, but we will never identify you as being the property owner, nor disclose your address or any personal details. Images will be held by the organisation in accordance and compliance with GDPR guidelines. We will never share these images with any other party. You can opt-out of this at any time.
Under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you receive your goods (with the exception of any made to order items). You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
Should you wish to cancel our service, you can use the cancellation form provided at the end of these terms and conditions, or alternatively, you can notify us in writing by any durable medium (for example letter sent by post or e-mail).
Termination of Contract – Premier Lawns intention is to ensure that the Customer’s requirements are satisfied at all times. However, executive authority is with the Customer.
Domestic Customers – To ensure satisfaction and response to a change of circumstances, the Contract may be terminated at any time by either party giving two weeks prior notice in writing to the other party.
Commercial/Monthly Customers – To ensure satisfaction and response to a change of circumstances, the Contract may be terminated at any time by either party giving one calendar month’s prior notice in writing to the other party. Where a full contract is agreed and signed between the parties the conditions of the contract shall supersede the above clause.
Responsibilities Premier Lawns responsibility is limited to these Terms and Conditions (except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Premier Lawns, its servants or agents) Premier Lawns shall not be liable for any claim for direct or indirect consequential loss, injury or damage whatsoever made by the Customer or any third party against Premier Lawns arising out of or in connection with any defect in the Services whether or not such defect is directly or indirectly, wholly or in part caused by the negligent act, omission, default or neglect of premier lawns, its servants, or agents, or whether or not such defect amounts to a breach of a fundamental terms of a primary obligation of the Contract fundamental breach thereof.